Tuesday, January 22, 2013

He's Not Gay :D

Awesome news.
G isn't gay.
Well he's not straight either,
but whatever.
This also put me into deep realization: whether he's gay or not, I have no chance with him.

So who am I kidding.
Well I binged again on Nutella. It makes me feel like shit because it has milk in it, which is torturing cows to get.
I'm so disgusting. and such a fatass too. Have no motivation to work out.

I feel that exercising is like....builds up appetite? And getting into the habit of exercising makes me think that I can eat more because I'm burning it all off, which isn't true considering I'll binge like 1500 calories or whatever and then burn off like 100. Like that really helps.
What should I do.

I could really use some cream wafers.
Ana is laughing at my sorry fatass right now.

I'll eat some I guess. My momma told me she'd give me $20 if I could bring my weight up to 100 pounds and since I'm like 99 or so right now, why not. Get that $20 and spend it all on Diet Coke and then slowly lose 15 lbs. Sounds good.

At least this way I don't feel so guilty for having eaten.

NIGHT :)
P.S. Could really use some Ana-buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment